Sunday, February 17, 2008

Recent Production


This weekend, I didn't have anything going on - so I got back into painting and modeling. I got all 12 of my Dryads painted to this level - not sure if i will do more highlighting or not. I need to pick up another box somewhere to complete my list. Also, I started doing the detail work on my High Elves (used as Eternal Guard Unit.)
It gets easy to lose the desire to sit around and paint this shit. Today's distractions included some decent movies on Starz - Captain Ron, The Rock, followed by American Gladiators Finale, and Knight Rider season opener. Its amazing I got anything done at all. I hope to play some WH in March - and then May starts the summer tournament routine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You watched the Nightrider made-for-TV movie??? What's wrong w/ you? New stuff lookin' good.